Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
~ Martin Luther King
For nearly 30 years I have offered trainings and made presentations to psychotherapists, organizations and the general public on a variety of topics, including:
- Beyond Technique: Making Authentic Contact With Clients
- Sexual Obsession and the Loss of Self
- Touching The Heart Of Psychotherapy: Integrating Spirituality and Clinical Practice
- Discovering Your Fundamental Purpose in Life
- Reflections on the Spiritual Evolution of Psychotherapy (or, When I was Jung, I was a Freud)
- Living a Healthy, Balanced Life in a Stressful World
- Effective Communication Skills
- Counseling and Communication Skills
- America on the Couch: Exploring the Intersection of Psychotherapy, Spirituality and Politics
I am a published author in professional journals, having written articles on topics such as the relationship between childhood dreams and adult chronic body symptoms; synchronicity; the psychology of meditation; and the relationship between physics and psychology. I am currently writing a book about the intersection of psychology, spirituality and politics.